We print and mount adhesive films — printed or plotter-cut — on windows and doors, exterior and interior walls.
We utilize many types of print-ready adhesive films:
– external use films
– internal use films
– a newly patented film which maintains surface texture (wood grain, etc.) and can be molded around 3D objects
– one-way vision films are typically used for advertising graphics for external use, yet they can be used in interiors as well. Other films are opaque, reflective or translucent.
– frosted glass film lets light in while protecting the privacy of the interior, and can be used in combination with opaque films or cut in a creative design
– solid color opaque films which come in metalized colors, too. These may be cut to letters or shapes, and stuck to another film or directly on windows, doors and walls.
– reflective films of various grades
– films for glare, heat and UV rejection.
Printed films may be protected in two ways:
– matt or gloss liquid laminate which protects from UV rays
– matt or gloss film laminate which protects from UV rays and mechanical damage
We do a graphic visualization for clients to see how the project will appear once mounted.
We mount self-adhesive films in the podkarpackie and świętokrzyskie regions of Poland.